Six months ago, on a bit of a whim, I sprung for the domain moltmanniac.com and migrated many of the recent posts on my old blogger account to it. I had become a bit of a Jürgen Moltmann fanatic in the last couple years, and wanted to start using this space in a more targeted way. It’s been fun, and I appreciate everyone who has visited this blog!
Below are the top ten Moltmanniac posts to date, based on the number of page views. I wanted to keep this to only the top 5 posts, but doing so would have left out some of my personal favorites! 🙂
1. Jürgen Moltmann on Gay Marriage
2. A Letter From Jürgen Moltmann
3. Jürgen Moltmann on the Gnostic Escapism in Left Behind
4. Jürgen Moltmann and Miroslav Volf Discuss Joy (NEW Video with Transcript!)
5. Jürgen Moltmann on Resurrection
6. Why Jürgen Moltmann Did Not Write a Theological System
7. James Cone on Moltmann and the “Hope Theologians”
8. Getting Started with Moltmann
9. Karl Barth’s Letter to Wolfhart Pannenberg
10. Moltmann’s Biblical Hermeneutic and the Gay Debates
This list only includes visits to blog posts. If you are new to the Moltmanniac, you may want to also check out the Jürgen Moltmann Resources part of the website, where you can find a complete list of Moltmann’s books in English, Audio and Video of Jürgen Moltmann, and more!